Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 22, 2008

Crazy Fish



y fish is missing... What? Yes, my fish is missing. I was feeding Caleb his lunch at the dinner table, where my fish lives. This is normally the time when I would feed the fish his food. I sprinkled a bit of food in his bowl and quickly noticed that he did not come around to gobble it up. My first thought was that he was sick. OH NO! I checked the bowl and... It is empty!!! Seriously.

Empty Fish Bowl

I have heard someone say, if your beta hasn't jumped out of the tank yet, he just hasn't gotten around to it. That's the kind of fish I had, he was a beta. This must be it. He must have jumped out of his fish bowl. I checked the table for fish prints. Nothing. I checked the floor. Nothing. I can only suspect that the fish jumped from the bowl, suffered a bit on the table and then flopped onto the floor where he was eaten by a dog. Probably this one. -->

So what is going on with fish these days? Caleb's guppies keep eating eachother. My beta has committed suicide. I don't know what to do about it. I am planning on getting Caleb a nice goldfish that can live alone without any tankmates aka victims. I'd like to replace my beta with another one. Maybe a red one. I did see a pretty crown tail beta at the pet store the day we bought the killer guppies. What will I do with the guppies? I'm feeding them to the turtle. This one. -->


Love,

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics