Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 16, 2008

My Name is Mama


was sitting here on the couch with the cell phone trying to remember what I was going to talk about. It takes so long for the pages to load on this thing that I often forget what I was aiming to do upon getting online. So there I was on one end of the couch with Shawn on the other and Caleb in between us. I have me leg extended the length of the couch so that Caleb won't accidentally roll off or purposefully try to climb off. I'm staring at the screen when I feel five tiny little monkey toes wrap around my second toe.

I looked down and saw Caleb flopping around with his foot wrapped around my toe. He was flailing, but his little toes stayed in place. He brought over his other foot and started wiggling his other five toes around mine. My cute little guy was playing footsie with me!

Maybe you understand how adorable that is, maybe you don't. I just had my heart stolen AGAIN and I had to document it.


Love,




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics