Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 19, 2011

Documentaries for Movie Night

I posted a blog a few days back about how frequent our movie nights have been lately. We have been having a movie night about every other day or so. We usually start out with watching something for Caleb and after bed time, we watch another movie or two.

Over the last month or so, I have been hooked on documentaries. I have watched several of them this fall already. Most recently I watched Trekkies, which I thought was amazing. I'm looking forward to watching the sequel soon, but it isn't on instant view for Netflix so I have to order the disc. I'm hoping that I will get to watch Dark Days this week. I've seen this documentary already; I watched it in High School after reading a book on the same subject. It's about the homeless people in NYC who have moved into old abandoned subway tunnels and make homes there with running water and electricity.

A few weeks ago I watched Winnebago Man, but I have to warn you that there is a disturbing amount of profane language in that one. If you've seen the viral video then you know what I'm talking about. I watched a documentary about Pinball Machines called Special When Lit, which was incredible! I highly recommend it, especially if you want to perfect your pinball game. You will probably find that your problem is the same as mine... you don't have the proper pinball stance, which includes prancing like you have to pee, borderline sexual hip thrusts, and involuntary leg jerking. I can't wait to try my new pinball dance on a real machine.

I'm scrolling through my Netflix que right now and adding new docs to watch this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics