Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 6, 2011

Got TV at Home

Got TV at Home

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

I got direct tv NFL Sunday Ticket for my husband a few months ago and wouldn’t you know it, I haven’t seen him get up from his chair in about 6 weekends. There’s always a dozen games on and when one ends, another starts – can you believe some of these games don’t even start until after 10:00pm East Coast time? I don’t know what I have to do to entice him to help me with chores and errands but getting all the football channels has made me feel sort of like a single woman. I think I’m going to try next weekend to just leave the kids at home and go out shopping – let’s see if he even notices! At least I can get some free if not involuntary babysitting for it! Anyway, I love my husband to death and he works really hard during the week but I never expected his entire weekend to be taken up by TV. He used to be a world-class athlete, for goodness sakes…where did that drive go!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics