Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 13, 2011

My Computer is Broken

I've posted blogs like this one before. One time was after I got a terrible virus. Another time Caleb knocked it on the floor and jarred the hard drive. This time it's something a little easier to fix. I just have a problem with my charging port. A wire came loose from it and it needs to be soldered back into place. I think I might fix it tonight. I have been living without it for a while now. I have been writing blogs on my moms computer for over a week.

Why is it that I have decided that I can't live without it? I want to download new ringtones onto my iPhone 4 and I want to check for updates. I hate how you can't access, back up, or update your phone from a different computer without erasing everything on it.

So tonight I think I will break out the old soldering iron and see if I can figure this out. Hopefully I don't break it... oh and hopefully there isn't anything else wrong with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics