Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 8, 2011

October is So Last Month

October seemed like it flew by. Not only was I busy with work all month, but my parents were traveling in Asia for almost the entire month. They left the first week in October and returned the last week, right before Halloween. Their trip started with Taiwan, where my dad did a little business for the company where he works. Then they went to Vietnam.

Vietnam was definitely their favorite spot. My dad grew up there and my mom was very anxious to learn about the culture and see the place where my dad spent his childhood. She loved it so much that they are planning to retire there. They had talked about it before, but now she is ready to set the plan in motion.

While they were in Vietnam, they signed up for a Thailand tour group. In Thailand, they spent a few days going to gardens and they even got their pictures taken with tigers and elephants. My favorite picture is of my mom feeding a bottle to a baby tiger.

My dad got his picture taken with a very sleepy mama tiger. At least, I assume she's the mom, but she is definitely very sleepy!

I'm so happy for my mom. She has been wanting to travel for so long, but she's always been stuck at home with the kids. I know she feels like her time has finally come.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics