Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 11, 2011

Skyrim!

Today is my favorite Video Game Day! Elder Scrolls Skyrim has just been released. I'm working the midnight launch selling this epic game to the most epic of nerds. I don't have to work after 1am tonight and so I am going to be playing Skyrim when I get home and then everyday for probably the next 6 months before I even think about giving it a rest!


I'm so excited about this game! Over 400 hours of game play and endless possibilities for how the game can be played and what you character can be! EEP! That's my happy noise! I'm going to by playing mine on the Xbox 360. Sometimes I lie awake at night and think about how awesome it is to have a machine that is capable of running such an amazing game. Yup, I'm that kind of nerd.



Such a nerd am I that I am also totally stoked for the Collector's Edition of the strategy guide. Written by Mr. David S.J. Hodgson and published by Prima Games, this guide has 656 pages, over half a million words, hard cover, and ribbon book marks. I'll be getting mine autographed by the author. Because, yes, I really AM that kind of nerd.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics