Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 15, 2011

I Want My Own Place

Don't get me wrong. I love my parents. I do enjoy certain aspects of living with them. I love my sister and I would live with her as a roommate any time, but living here is starting to wear on me. I just want a little more privacy. I want a little more freedom. I want a little less conversation.

But I do understand that there are huge benefits from living here. I am saving a ton of money. I always have someone to help me with whatever I need. I don't have to wake up Caleb early in the morning to take him to my mom's when I go to work. When I am here, I can just let him sleep in and so can she until he wakes up. On Tuesdays I take him to the library for story time, and so does my sister. When I have to work, she still takes him, so he never misses out. We are surrounded by people we love and who love us.

But still, I'd like my own bathroom. And I stand by that statement.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics