Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take a moment and reflect on what I am thankful for in my life. Number one, hands down, no question, I am most thankful for my son. Everyone says things like that and unless you are a parent you can't really understand, and even if you are a parent it still doesn't necessarily mean that you understand.

My son is my entire world. He is everything to me. I consider him in all things that I do. I can't bring myself to make a selfish decision. There is no way that I could put him aside for anything or anyone, ever. Period.

I would do anything to keep him safe, happy, and healthy. The love that we have for one another is pure and sweet and untainted by anything in this world. He might like to play with his cousins, or read with his Auntie, but when he wants safety, who does he come to? Mama; that's who. When he wants comfort - Mama. When he wants tender hugs and kisses - Mama. When he wants to feel loved - Mama. I'm so thankful that my son and I have a good strong bond, and I know we always will.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics