Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 20, 2011

To Do List



Oh, Hi Internet.

Guess what I still haven't done? I still haven't been able to devote any time whatsoever to playing Skyrim, and I also have not fixed my broken netbook.

That's right. I have owned Elder Scrolls Skyrim since the release date, but I have not played it at all. I have seen it played. I watched someone play it for about an hour or so, but I haven't been able to even really create a character at all.

I also keep intending to take 20 minutes to repair my broken charging port on my netbook, but I haven't gotten around to doing that either.

On a brighter note, I did book Caleb's birthday party today. I'm excited about that. It's booked and the deposit is paid. I can check that off of my list. I also enrolled him in his swim classes again. He took swim classes for about a year and then we had to drop them until our finances were more stable. Thankfully, they are now and I was able to get him all set up starting next week.

So there are two things marked off of my ever growing to-do list. You know what may have helped? I bought a day planner... I hadn't actually even opened it before I did any of those things, but maybe it just motivated me to get the more time sensitive things taken care of today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics