Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 24, 2010

Anniversary Time!



It's that time again! Time for my wedding anniversary! This is going to be our 6th year as a happy married couple. I have been trying to think of something romantic to surprise Shawn with. I found something fantastic in our Clark Parks and Recreations news printing. It was a hot air balloon ride over wine country for $180 per person including travel to the location where they blast off (or whatever they do).

I thought this would be PERFECT! Shawn loves stuff like that! Then I ran into a real road block. This outing is for people 50 years old and older! NOT FAIR! So now I am back to square one. I will post more of my ideas later, hopefully I think of something original.




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics