Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 25, 2010

Planning for a Birthday Party With the Internet

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence

Planning a birthday party for a child can be a stressful situation. What should I do? What kind of games should I do with the guests? Many of these questions can all be solved by using the computer and satellite internet. The information found can take the guesswork out of a lot of your questions and concerns.


When my son turned three years old, I decided to have a big party for him. I planned on about fifteen of his friends as well as our extended family. Quickly, I turned to the internet from satellite and internet packages for ideas for the party. On Target's website I found some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's plates and cups. Since that was his favorite at the time, I knew that this was the beginning of the idea and theme of the party.


Another website had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle invitations that I purchased with satellite internet wireless for the party. I also got a great deal on plain green t-shirts for each of his friends. I went to the fabric store and bought colored fabric on the clearance bins. With this fabric, I cut it into strips for the kids to wear around their head like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's.


At the party, the kids decorated the green t-shirts with paint. This was a great craft and also made for great pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics