Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 10, 2010

I Finally Got an Opp!

I finally got my first opportunity to do a sponsored blog from Izea since the updates. This opp did not come from the new social spark 2.0 as far as I can tell. They seemed to come from the old system. I didn't notice anything different. I did get some emails telling me that I qualified to do several different blogging opportunities today, but when I went to the website, I was mysteriously not qualified. This has been happening a lot since the updates. It's a little frustrating. Okay, it's a lot frustrating.

some good news is that I got something called a "cast call" from the new Izea 2.0 to do a certain paid blog. I am hoping this means that the opps for the new social spark 2.0 will start rolling in. It's hard to say. I have received these types if emails before and about 60% of the time, I get to take the opp. I haven't done an opp since this time last month and I'm sick of waiting. I hope things pick up soon!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics