Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 11, 2010

Increasing Website Visits

Remember when I wrote some posts about SEO and increasing visits to your website? Since I have started I have noticed that I have had a 20% increase in traffic month over month. I started slacking over July and my increase was only 9%. Even after I wasn't paying attention to SEO, I was still reaping the benefits from concentrating on it before. If only I could apply myself and focus on it more.

If you're in the same boat I am in - if it is hard for you to keep SEO on the front of your mind while you are blogging or building your website, then you may need professional help. I recently visited http://www.discountclick.com/ to see what they have to offer.

What they do is focus on the SEO of your web page for you. Their goal is not only to increase your traffic, but also to increase your revenue. This type of service is ideal if your web page offers a product or service. The more people who visit your website, the more people who are out there that know about your company. It's not hard to figure out how that is going to help grow your business!

DiscountClick also has an Ad Service. They will market your website in order to help you increase your traffic. This combined with the SEO is a sure fire way to increase your website visits. You've probably read it on the internet a thousand times already, but the best web page or business in the world isn't worth anything if no one can find you. If you're struggling to get more visits to your web page, then you may want to contact the folks who make it their business to try to improve yours... I'm just sayin'.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics