Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 25, 2010

I Want to Plan an Anniversary Surprise!

My 6th wedding anniversary is 3 1/2 weeks away and I want to plan something really nice for my husband. We have been together for almost 12 years, (we were high school sweethearts) and so our wedding anniversaries have never been celebrated as something special. For the last 5 years we have ordered pizza and watched a movie at home. Sometimes we go out to eat on the weekend after, but it's never anything too extravagant.

I want to do something really special for Shawn this time. 6 years isn't typically made a very special celebration for most people because it isn't a milestone. The number of years isn't super special to me, but the guy I'm married to totally is. Shawn has been working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for over 4 months now. I would love to take him somwhere that he can relax and be away from work for a while.

Here is an incomplete list of some things that I think Shawn would like to do


  1. Swim with Sharks

  2. Helicopter Rides

  3. Hot Air Balloon Rides

  4. Dune Buggies

  5. Jet Skis

As you can see, Shawn is into experiences. As you may know by my refusal to purchase tomato cages, I am into saving money and being frugal. I'm looking for something that is going to keep us both happy. Any ideas?


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics