Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 27, 2010

Slumber Party!

A few days ago I promised Caleb that we would have a slumber party in his room tonight. He has been asking me to sleep in his bed with him for the last couple of days and ever since I promised that I would this weekend, he has been mentioning it every night. Each night when I would tuck him in this week, he woud count down the days until Friday.

Well, Friday is finally here and we are just finishing watching Sesame Street Dinosaurs. Next stop is sleepy town, but I have a feeling that he ill be way too excited to sleep. After all, he's been looking forward to this all week.

I'm really going to enjoy snuggling him to sleep tonight, but I don't think I can stay in bed with him all night long. Caleb still sleeps in a toddler bed and there just isn't enough room for a mama in that size of bed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics