Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 17, 2010

Too Much Retail

I work part time on a retail sales floor. At the beginning of every week I remind myself that there are only 4 work days in a week for me. I try to amp myself up that 4 days is so little, and then I have a 3 day weekend waiting for me every Friday.

Unfortunately, it only takes about 5 or 6 hours before I start longing for Saturday morning. It usually has something to do with the customer who is waiting in line saying that they want to break their foot off in someone's tushie before I even get to talk to them. I just wish people could be kind and courteous to strangers.

So if you ever go into a business establishment, remember, the person you are dealing with is at work. That means their day already sucks enough. The last thing that anyone needs is to be made into some stranger's punching bag. Can't we all just follow the golden rule and treat others how we would want to be treated? Can't we all just get along?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics