Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 26, 2010

Cold Case Files



Guest post written by my buddy Lavern Small

I have always been a huge fan of true crime dramas. The first time I watched 'Cold Case Files' on satellite TV I immediately loved it.

The show stars Lilly Rush a detective played by Kathryn Morris, her boss Lt. John Stillman who is played by John Finn, and her co-workers. When the show starts it normally depicts an original crime scene then skips to someone contacting the office and asking for the case to be reopened.

The team who gets the case starts at the beginning, digging into the past closed cases. They try to solve the case using modern knowledge and technology.

After the case is solved and the criminal is brought to justice, the show is brought to an end. The end usually depicts the team seeing the victim's spirit watch over them with approval then they walk the box of cold case files back to the closed section in the storage room.

This is a very entertaining tv show. It combines the reality of crime with the thrill of a good drama. I like the variety of personalities on the show, it allows you to relate to at least one character. I enjoy relating to them because it allows me to escape the living room and jump into the story.

'Cold Case Files' airs on Sunday nights at 9pm and also reruns are shown throughout the week.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics