Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 31, 2010

I Work With a Cop

So we hired this guy at work a couple of months ago and I thought he was pretty cool until I found out he's a cop. Don't get me wrong, I like cops. I call them when something goes wrong. I use their services, is what I am saying. What I don't like are cops that are off duty... I believe they call them "off-duty police officers"; yeah, that's right.

It seems to me like a cop can never turn off his "cop mode". They are always scanning the room, enforcing laws, and instructing you on what's leagal and what's not. Well, I have to say that this particular cop has showed me that I am not always right... Yup, it hurt me a little to say it.

It isn't that I ever looked at cops as being inhuman. Like in Reservoir Dogs when they are recapping who was killed, they count the cops and then someone says, "No real people?" I know cops are real people, I just also think they are real sticks in the mud!

So, anyway I am giving this cop a chance and he seems really cool. We left work at the same time a few nights ago and he didn't imediately pull me over for having a head light out. He is also good for helpful information when I need to know how much the ticket for talking on your cell phone and driving is ($140.oo by the way).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics