Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 31, 2010

Christmas On My Mind

You may not realize it, but Christmas is right around the corner! Retail stores start counting down the weeks until Christmas around August and in September they begin the battle plans. I figure that I should probably get a jump on things as well. Caleb's birthday is in December as well, so that means that I have to save up even MORE money.

I have been looking into some different sales that are going on and Ikea is having a couple of 1 day, 1 item type sales coming up this month. September 4th, they have duvets for $9.99. There are only 3 types to choose from, but I think that I am going to get one for myself and one for Caleb. Then, on Sept. 11, They have dish sets on sale for $4.99. My brother's girlfriend is going to be moving from her mom's house into her own apartment soon and I know that she will need some of those.

Toys R Us is also having quite a few sales recently. They sent me an email saying that all of their electronics were on sale on their website. That didn't pertain to me very much since Caleb is not really at the electronics age, but it's good to know for nieces and nephews.

So, I am going to be keeping my ear to the ground and seeking out these sales. You can get info on them as well if you sign up to receive emails from Ikea and Toys R Us. Ikea is pretty good about not sending you junk email, and they only send out regular mail if they are having a sale, or once a year for their catalogue. Toys R Us, on the other hand, bombards my email inbox several times a day, so beware of that!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics