Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 23, 2010

Exercise and Skijoring

Well, tomorrow I am going to wake up early and take the dog out for a bike ride to practice his skijoring commands. I hope that I am doing it right. For now we are just learning "Hike" and "Easy". I think it will be easier on the bike because he is more focused when he is running. Also, when I was trying to jog beside him, I would get tired before he did. I think the bike will change things.

I have taken Chopper out on bike rides before and he does really well. He hasn't come too close to killing me yet. Once he lunged at a guy who popped out from behind a corner and startled him, but a quick collar pop brought him back to attention and saved me from falling.

You might not know this, but I am not the most graceful person there is. In fact, I'm not very graceful at all. I very often trip over nothing, and also run into stationary objects. Any form of physical activity is going to be pretty risky for me. Riding a bike while holding on to a 95 lb high strung dog will eventually end in disaster and probably road rash.

I will be sure to bring my iPhone so that I can take pictures of it if an accident does happen. I'm sure you'd want to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics