Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 7, 2010

We're having a heat wave!

I know that I have been complaining forever that Summer wasn't coming quick enough. We had rain all through may and most of June. I think that last month there was only one week of nice weather and the other 3 were rainy. It was enough to drive anyone crazy! Summer is finally here, it got here fast, and it got here HOT.

The weather has only just turned nice. The first week of July was sunny, a couple of rainy days here and there, but it's to be expected in the PNW. Now all of a sudden the sun wants to take some kind of revenge on us for doubting it. Tomorrow it is going to be a sweltering 99 degrees! It's some kind of battle of the weather right now. We can't have a happy medium.

It was pretty close to 100 degrees today, but I didn't even notice. When I walked outside, it was so nice to finally feel the sun on my skin that I didn't care so much about the heat. Now that the sun is down and I am trying to get comfortable in my house, it's a different story. I don't want to come off as hard to please, but it would be nice if we could have just a pleasantly warm day instead of dreary rain and then scorching heat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics