Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 8, 2010

NASCAR

This was written by guest blogger Randy Evans

This time of year just like any other, I really enjoy watching NASCAR on my satellite tv deals. I've been a huge NASCAR fan ever since I can remember. Back in the day, my favorite driver was Dale Earnhardt. It was fun watching him bump someone just to let them know he was there, and it was fun to watch him finally win the Daytona 500. That was a great year.


Dale Earnhardt was the man who wasn't afraid of breaking the rules but he was also in favor of them. Doesn't make much sense unless you know the game I know. Dale could intimidate anyone on the track and off as well. Ever since Dale Earnhardt died, my love for the race hasn't changed. Just my driver.

Now a days, my favorite driver would have to be Tony Stewart. I like Dale Earnhardt Jr. as well, but as far as driving ability, Tony knows his stuff. Tony is not afraid of taking chances like a lot of the other drivers. Drive down below the yellow line, bump someone while you are drafting, Tony will do what he can to win.

NASCAR racing is a lot more fun to watch when you are actually at the track. Just smelling the rubber in the air and hearing the sounds of all those engines live, what fun.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics