Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 6, 2010

Sunburn

Normally, the term Sunburn makes me think of being generally uncomfortable. I have been sunburned before, never really terribly, but it was pretty miserable. I can only imagine how awful it is for some of my friends who have really been burnt to a crisp.

Recently, I have found a whole new meaning for the word. The Widmer Brother Brewing Company has a Summer brew called Sunburn. I usually don't care for beer much, and I don't know much about it either. I can't really speak to how it's different than other beers. The only thing I can say about it is that its fantastic!

There is something sweet about it. Something very Summery. There is something that reminds me of sitting in a rocking chair on a porch on a warm Summer evening. There is something that tastes like a quiet night spent with close friends around a bon fire. I might not know a lot about beer, but I do know a lot about having a good time. This beer is going to be a main ingredient, right along side good friends and good music.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics