Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 19, 2010

Not Quite a Habit

I'm having a bit of an issue at the moment. I am having a sweet tooth attack! I know that I have resolved to eat healthier, but it's so hard! I suppose that it hasn't exactly become a habit yet. Perhaps this overwhelming craving is my body detoxing from my bad diet.

I've decided to busy my hands with blogging. After all, can't cram my face with unhealthy things if I am typing. I tried to eat something healthy instead, but I found that I was left very unsatisfied and still wanting more. I knew that if I didn't find something to do, I would end up eating and eating for the rest of the night.

Here's to breaking bad habits and creating new routines!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics