Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 17, 2010

Noticable Difference

A short update in my self improvement plan:

Things are going very well. I am finding it easier and easier to say no to sweets and foods higher in calories. I think once you get them out of your system, you start to break the cravings. I have read on different sites around the web that many people suggest sugar or food addictions. I definitely can relate! Although I wasn't very impressed with any of the scientific findings in support of sugar addiction, I do think that I have some sort of problem with being addicted to foods.

When I first started turning down unhealthy foods in favor of healthier alternatives, it was really hard for me. I would get emotionally choked up at the thought of not being able to eat what I wanted. Now it's getting much better, and I suspect that it will get even more natural to me as time goes on. I just have to break the cycle.

I have also been working out here and there for the last 2 weeks. It hasn't been anything consistent and I'm not even close to making it a habit. I think that working out 5 times a week will be the next habit that I try to build. I'm going to save that one for next week though because I suspect it will be very difficult to follow through.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics