Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 27, 2010

Boo New SocialSpark(possibly)


I'm not sure if this is a direct result of SocialSpark changing the way they do things but I haven't gotten any opps since the switch has started. I have had a couple of emails that tell me I qualify, but when I get to the site, it shows that I actually don't. that's pretty upsetting since I clicked the link immediately after receiving the email. What could have changed so much in 15 seconds that I no longer qualify?

I have had dry spells with SocialSpark before and I am hoping that the timing is nearly coincidental. I would love to continue to write blogs for advertisers. It's a nice way to make a little extra money from home and it helps me to share my experience with others who are thinking about joining up.

SocialSpark has been my best experience with getting paid to blog from home since I started. I have tried several different websites to write for and even other Izea programs, bit SocialSpark has always been the best.

SocialSpark gave me the most opportunities to make money. They gave he clearest instructions. Thy produced the most relevant opps for my audience, and it was fun too. Like I said, I hope that it's just a dry spell. If not, I will be very sad!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics