Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 15, 2010

A Healthy Snack

I am so terrible in the grocery store. I found myself starving on my 15 minute break at work and I walked over to Safeway to grab a healthy snack. The only problem was that I couldn't think of one. It took me about 7 minutes to remember that yogurt existed. The biggest problem with yogurt is that I had to walk past the ice cream!

everything was going fine until I saw them. Little single serving cups on Ben and Jerry's ice cream. And there was even a little cup of Cherry Garcia, my favorite! I ended up getting one. What could it hurt? 220 calories, that's what!

The good: single serving sized container means no overeating.

The bad: for 220 calories I could have had a whole meal.

The ugly: I think all 220 calories went straight to my butt.





Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics