Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 12, 2010

True Blood!

I don't know If I have mentioned this before, but I totally love True Blood! I have watched other shows on TV and other shows on HBO, but this one stands out the most. I would even go so far as to say that this show is the only reason I keep my HBO subscription.

Now that I think about it, this is the very reason that I even pay my cable bill. When one season ends, I watch the entire series on demand until it starts again. The only danger with watching them on demand is that I can't stop! I have stayed up til the wee hours of the morning watching True Blood on many occasions.

I love the show so much that I want to start reading the books. The only reason I have been holding off is because someone told me that one book is equal to one whole season and I don't want to get ahead of the show. Usually I don't feel that way about crossing media like that. I have read the first Twilight book, I plan on reading the rest - not really in a hurry, but I'm not very interested in the movies. That might all change when I start actually watching them.

I couldn't love True Blood anymore. The writing is fantastic. Every episode leaves me exclaiming, "What the heck?!?!" and longing for more. The catch phrase between season 2 and 3 was "waiting sucks", and I feel that way every week from Sunday to Sunday!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics